Apply For

  1. Alcohol & Beer Permits

    Obtain an Alcohol Permit for events held at our Parks and Recreation facilities.

  2. Burn Permits

    Burn permits are required to be in the homeowner's possession at the time of a controlled burn and burning will only be allowed on days with appropriate weather.

  3. Commercial & Industrial Access Permit

    Find instructions and an application for getting a Commercial and Industrial Access Permit.

  4. Residential Driveway Access Permit (PDF)

    Residential Driveway Access Permits are required on all new construction, and an upgrade of your access may be required if any additional structures are requested on your property.

  5. Right-of-Way Excavation Permit

    A Right-of Way Excavation Permit is required when working within the Pueblo West Metropolitan District Right-of-Way.