This 3.75-acre park located at 253 McCulloch Blvd., has a fishing pond area adjacent
to the Desert Hawk Golf Course, that was developed for children ages 15 and under
and persons with disabilities for fishing opportunities.
- 1-large reservable picnic shelter with tables
- 2-smaller picnic shelters, first come first serve
- Fishing slabs
- Sidewalk around the pond (3 times around is about 1 mile)
- Xeriscape garden and benches
Civic Center Park:
Our newest public park is located at 61 E. Civic Center Plaza. Used for many venues,
such as Farmers Market during summer months, Oktoberfest, and events such as 4th
of July and Holiday in Lights parades. Come see our "Art in the Park", displaying the
creativity of local artists.
- 2- reservable picnic shelters with tables and grill; (South Sage and North Columbine Pavilions)
- 1- reservable stage shelter, no tables
OK we're going to make this as big as we can so you can read it:
Public splash park; opening June 9, 2023 - the new days approved for operation is Wednesdays through Sundays from 11:00am-3:30pm. Expected closure for the season will be through Labor Day, Sept. 4.
- tennis courts
A 21 acre park located at 362 E. Hahn's Peak Ave.
- 1 reservable picnic shelter with tables and grill
- heated reservable swimming pool
- sand volleyball court
- horseshoe pits
- basketball slab
- 3 ballfields
- 3 soccer fields
- 2 restroom areas
- local dog park open daily, except Monday & Thursday from 9:00-11:00am for weekly maintenance.
*Memorial Recreation Building:Our building is located at 230 E. George Dr., and
is reservable on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays from 10am to 8pm.
The building is used daily for many of the parks programs. Renters must pick up a keycard
from the Pueblo West Parks office the week of their party, so they can open for their event.
- All rentals must be out of the building by 8:00pm.
- Pets are not allowed in the Memorial Rec. Bldg.
- No smoking, vapes, or drugs allowed in the building.
- Decorating is fine, but don't use nails or pins, please use sticky tape or tacky putty.
- If stove or oven is used, please make sure it is off before you leave.
- Please do not use glitter or confetti at your event. It is too messy and hard to clean up
- You must bring your own cleaning supplies. We have brooms and mops and extra trash
can liners that you can use.
- Full kitchen with all appliances
- 2 good size rooms for use
- building telephone
- six foot tables and plenty of chairs for use
- outdoor patio area
- large park
- basketball slab
- parking in front and back of building
Facility Renters Responsibility
- you must pick up your reservation area before you leave, of any trash or debris or you
will lose your damage deposit. There are plenty of dumpsters in the park to throw your
- Memorial Rec. renters must return all tables and chairs that they used for their event,
and then sweep and mop the floors before they leave.
- NoBounce Houses or blow-ups will be allowed at any of the Metropolitan District's
- No drugs, no vapes will be allowed at any of the Metropolitan District's facilities.
- No water balloons will be allowed due to the debris that remains on the ground.
Terms and Conditions
- If Parks staff has to clean up after your reservation, you will forfeit the entire damage
- any cancellation must be done 10 business days before your reservation date for a
- posted park hours are 6:00am to 10:30pm.
- Beer permits are available for your event. Beer must be in Keg or Can - No glass
bottles, or bottlecaps. Damage deposits will be forfeited.
help you with that. You can not change a date or cancel reservations done on the public side.