For questions about your payment, billing and account information, or to start or stop service contact us at 719-547-5000 during regular business hours, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. excluding holidays.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use our online payment system to pay your bill. To enhance your ability to manage your water account, register for online account access using your billing ID. This option offers 24-hour account access. Services available include:
- Make payments using a debit or credit card - $2.35 processing fee applies. Payments made prior to midnight will be posted to your account the next business day. Payments made after midnight will be posted within 48 hours. For each payment, you will receive a confirmation number for your records.
- View your account history to include view past statements and transactions.
- Sign up for paperless billing
- Update account phone number
- Update account mailing address
Pay by phone
Call toll free 888-351-4679 to make payments over the phone.
Pay in person at 20 W. Palmer Lake Dr. (map) with credit/debit cards, cash, check, or money orders Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding holidays.
Send payments to:
Pueblo West Metropolitan District
P.O. Box 7299
Pueblo West, CO 81007
For your convenience, you may have your water bill automatically paid each month by enrolling in our automatic withdrawal program. You must fill out a form to begin, update or cancel automatically billing. Include a voided check and return to the billing office, 20 W. Palmer Lake Dr. (map) in Pueblo West. Call 719-547-5000 for more information or assistance.
Water or Waste Water Emergencies
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to report a leak, main break or emergency service problem: 719-547-3554
Water bill payments are due in our office by the 20th of each month. Payments received after the 25th will be subject to a penalty.
Water Rates & Tap Fees
Please see Appendix A regarding Pueblo West Metropolitan District Board approved water rates and tap fees.