**Before applying for new build or accessory structure, click here to see if your Tract is 90% Built Out. Click here to learn more.
- Submit completed information sheet with signature and checklist (link)
- Fill out specific application with required attachments and payment & Double check the deadlines and fees
- Return application with payment at:
- 356 S. McCulloch, Suite 101 drop box
- Mail to PO Box 7005, Pueblo West, CO 81007
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for Community Development and email@example.com for Public Works
- For Driveway Access Permit you will contact the engineering team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (719) 547.9801 to schedule an inspection time (pre- and final) in accordance with the Access Permit Special Provisions.
- Inspection fees included in original permit cost, but additional fees could be required (re-inspection fees, etc.)
- For new homes & accessory approvals, Committee of Architecture reviews applications bi-weekly during public meetings (http://pueblowestmetro.com/129/Agendas-Minutes)
- If item was NOT approved, staff will contact you for revisions and required information to move forward
- Approved applications are sent via email the Friday following a COA meeting
- Contingent Applications will be held until all materials are turned in and acceptable
- Continued applications will be continued to the next COA meeting to allow time for customer to return required documents
- Once your application is approved, you will submit plans to Pueblo County Regional Building Dept. (https://www.prbd.com/) for building permit and Routing sheets
- Email routing sheets to staff for Metro sign off (Utility, Engineering and COA)
- Once all the above has been completed, your final step is to visit Water/ Wastewater Dept. to pay your Water Tap and sign and notarize your quit-claim deed.
Individuals requiring special accommodations should notify the District Clerk's office at 719-470-8919 by Noon on the Thursday preceding the meeting.