Action Items - January 25:
1. Aquatic Center Committee Recommendation and Request for Direction - Approved to post RFP for Design 4-0
2. Resolution 2021-004 A Resolution amending the Procurement Policy for Pueblo West Metropolitan District - Approved 4-0
3. Resolution 2021-005 A Resolution amending the Surplus Property Disposal Policy for Pueblo West Metropolitan District - Approved 4-0
4. Resolution 2021-006 A Resolution Approving a Contract for Sale of District Property to Nouman Mustafa - Approved 4-0
5. Resolution 2021-007 A Resolution Approving a Contract for Sale of District Property to Nouman Mustafa - Approved 4-0
6. Resolution 2021-008 A Resolution Approving a Contract for Sale of District Property to Building with Integrity, Inc - Approved 4-0
7. Resolution 2021-009 A Resolution Approving a Contract for Sale of District Property to TJCOGSWELL PROPERTIES, LLC - Approved 4-0
8. Code of Ethics Review - Board of Directors reviewed the Code of Ethics located within PWMD's ByLaws that guides individual actions while serving as a board member for PWMD.
Action Items - January 11:
1. Resolution 2021-001 A Resolution designating the public area for posting of meeting notices for the calendar year 2021- APPROVED 5-0
2. Resolution 2021-002 A Resolution to appoint a proxy to vote shares of stock owned by PWMD in the Twin Lakes Reservoir and Canal Company, The Colorado Canal Company and the Lake Meredith Reservoir Company - APPROVED 5-0
3. Resolution 2021-003 A Resolution approving a contract for the sale of District property to Ridgemark Homes, LLC - APPROVED 5-0
4. Permanent Employee Placement Board of Directors voted to move forward with the design and concept for the Space at Spaulding - Civic Building for permanent employee placement - APPROVED 3-2
5. Permanent Employee Placement Board of Directors consensus was to move forward with researching finance options for permanent employee placement - Civic Building.