Cars on my road are creating excessive dust. Can you eliminate the dust?

If budgets allow the District has the ability to install Magnesium Chloride Dust treatment on gravel roads for only a few miles per year. The roadways receiving dust treatment are chosen based on a series of factors but especially those with the highest daily traffic volumes. To request dust control measures or report damage to paved or gravel roads submit the pothole using the Pueblo West Metropolitan District's MyPuebloWest system available as a free download from the Apple and Android app stores, or the link on our webpage at It is important for you to be as specific as possible when providing the location and provide your email address for follow up. Photos are also very helpful.

Show All Answers

1. What is a Roadshow?
2. What information do I need to provide when reporting a service request?
3. How do I report a washboard road?
4. How do I report a pothole?
5. How do I request maintenance on my gravel road?
6. Will my road be paved?
7. Can chip seal be installed on my gravel road?
8. Cars on my road are creating excessive dust. Can you eliminate the dust?
9. My asphalt road is badly cracked. How can I get my road overlaid with a new asphalt surface?
10. What is the Pueblo West Streets and Roads Snow and Ice Removal policy?
11. How do I report a malfunctioning traffic or pedestrian signal?
12. How do I report a tree, shrub or other objects blocking a street sign?
13. How do I report a missing damaged, missing or vandalized street name sign?
14. What doesn't the Streets and Roads Dept maintain our gravel road consistently?